First of all – THANK YOU!!!
Please review the parking plan – linked below. Remember, you are a Volunteer, so follow the flow chart accordingly.
Backstage Volunteer Potluck
This year we are again going to do the Charcuterie Potluck for our backstage volunteer & VIP snack area. Please bring a potluck item to contribute to this! The idea is for folks to bring either a meat, cheese, cracker, bread, naan, or alternative dipping vehicle, a dip, or the like to contribute. Extra points if it doesn’t need to be refrigerated! Having this be potluck style has really helped us on the organizing end, and we are so grateful that folks have been supportive and excited about this change. We will once again have a Bloody Mary bar backstage on Saturday, between noon and 4pm!
Extra Points: Cooler Potluck
We are also looking for coolers to use during the festival. If you have a spare cooler that you can lend us, let me know ahead in an e-mail, and please bring it to the FOC Info Booth when you arrive. We will have Tape & Sharpies so that all coolers can be labeled with your name & contact info! Thank you.
2019 Cheat River Festival Volunteer Information
1. Gates open again to volunteers Friday at 10am. The gates will close at 10pm Friday and open again to volunteers at 8am Saturday.
2. When you arrive you will check in at the back gate. The back gate will then mark your car and give you a parking pass. PLEASE CARPOOL WITH OTHER VOLUNTEERS – we are really trying to reduce vehicles on site!
3. Next, you will talk to the parking authority. Tell them that you are a volunteer. Check out the flow chart attached. We have reserved areas for volunteer camping.
4. At the Cheat Fest Info booth all volunteers will check in with the volunteer coordinator, and receive their purple VIP wristband, $5 off T-shirt Coupon, 2 drink tickets (one for Friday, one for Saturday), your job description, and your Volunteer Info/Feedback sheet. Do not misplace these things, they will not be replaced!
5. Make sure that the food item that you brought for charcuterie is on ice if necessary. There will be a cooler with ice in the info booth where you can put your item or you can put it in the fridge backstage.
6. The VIP party is Friday evening from 5:30pm to 10pm or until food and drink run out. All volunteers are welcome to come and enjoy food, craft beer, and cranberry vodkas (please bring your own reusable cup or buy an FOC steel pint cup!). Our VIP Party Rockstar Sarah is planning chilli, a goat curry, and a knock out cookie table.
8. You will have access to the volunteer cafe for snacks and beer on Saturday. We are psyched to bring back the Bloody Mary bar again this year – which will be from noon to 4pm on Saturday. Be sure to bring your drink ticket to get your BM. You can snack on charcuterie and drink beer throughout the day. Again, bring your own cup!
If you have any questions, check out the website at www.cheatfest.org.
Thank you so much for everything you have done to bring this to life! Let’s celebrate the river!