Our favorite way to enjoy Cheat Fest is camping on the banks of the river for the whole weekend. General Admission Festival tickets do not include camping, but there are many excellent accommodations nearby!
The following campgrounds are within walking distance of the festival site and are available on a first-come first-served basis:
Friends of the Cheat Campground | First Come First Serve
Friends of the Cheat is excited to announce our new(ish) campground. This includes tent camping from Beech Run Road to the festival’s “back gate”, previously managed by Teter’s Campground. More information TBA.
- $20/person for Cheat Fest weekend
- Located directly adjacent to the festival-Access to Festival through back gate
- Portable toilets provided
- Potable water available
- The campground is first come, first served; typically full by Friday afternoon prior to festival, so please plan accordingly
- No pets
Cheat Canyon Campground | 304.329.6522
- Approx. 1/2 mile down Rt. 26 from the festival in a large open field by the river-Access to Festival through Front Gate
- Toilets and pay-per-use showers.
- No Pets
- Big Bear Lake | 304.379.4382
- Pine Hill Campground | 304.379.4612
- Chestnut Ridge Campground | 304.594.1773
Heldreth Motel | 304.329.1145 | Kingwood, WV
Preston County Inn | 304.329.2220 | Kingwood, WV
Dream Mountain Ranch | 304.379.3098 | Albright, WV
River House Lodge |304-454-2097| Rowlesburg, WV
Maple Leaf Motel | 304.379.4075 | Bruceton Mills, WV
Tatham’s Bed & Breakfast | 304.864.4333 | Reedsville, WV
Microtel Inn and Suites | 304.379.7900 | Hazelton, WV
Mountain Creek Cabins | 304.379.8908 | Near Cooper’s Rock State Forest
For more options, check the website of the Morgantown Visitor’s Bureau.