Our favorite way to enjoy Cheat Fest is camping on the banks of the river for the whole weekend. General Admission Festival tickets do not include camping, but there are many excellent accommodations nearby!
The following campgrounds are within walking distance of the festival site and are available on a first-come first-served basis:
Teter’s Campground | 304.329.2690 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Located directly adjacent to the festival
- Flush toilets and showers
- Full by Friday afternoon prior to festival
- No pets
Cheat Canyon Campground | 304.329.6522
- $15/per adult for the entire weekend
- Approx. 1/2 mile down Rt. 26 from the festival in a large open field by the river
- Toilets and pay-per-use showers.
- No Pets
- Big Bear Lake | 304.379.4382
- Pine Hill Campground | 304.379.4612
- Chestnut Ridge Campground | 304.594.1773
Heldreth Motel | 304.329.1145 | Kingwood, WV
Preston County Inn | 304.329.2220 | Kingwood, WV
River House Lodge |304-454-2097| Rowlesburg, WV
Maple Leaf Motel | 304.379.4075 | Bruceton Mills, WV
Tatham’s Bed & Breakfast | 304.864.4333 | Reedsville, WV
Microtel Inn and Suites | 304.379.7900 | Hazelton, WV
Mountain Creek Cabins | 304.379.8908 | Near Cooper’s Rock State Forest
For more options, check the website of the Morgantown Visitor’s Bureau.