A haven for boaters, music lovers, and families, Cheat Fest is always a great demonstration of public support for increased awareness and access to the Cheat River’s outstanding natural and recreational qualities. Along with a full day of live music, fest goers enjoy the Art Market, climbing wall, and booths offering paddling and outdoor gear, specialty items and fantastic food. The “Massacre-ence” downriver race is held the Friday evening before the festival and the Cheat Fest 5K foot race is held the morning of the festival. Cheat Fest features a silent auction, and our vendors always help us make it a success by donating merchandise. Cheat Fest is turning 23 this year – help us make it the best fest yet! Please join us!
- Exposure to an audience of roughly 3,000 outdoor enthusiasts
- Two (2) free festival passes (vendor + 1 guest)
- On-site camping for vendor + guest
- Extra exposure to festival goers through silent auction donations (optional)
Vendor Pre-Registration: ($200/Booth)
Registration must be submitted online, and via the link below. All vendors must confirm availability before registering. Full payment must be received to secure a booth. After we confirm you as a vendor, payment options will be emailed to you.
- While we seek to place returning vendors in their preferred spots, booth locations will be determined by the festival coordinator in accordance with site needs.
- This is a family friendly event and we reserve the right to refuse vendors representing unsuitable items.
- The number of free festival passes is limited to two per booth; vendors can buy additional preorder tickets online for $5/15 (Friday and/or Saturday) in advance, or $10/20 at the gate.
- On-site camping is available only to vendors, musicians, and select volunteers.
- We seek to keep Cheat Fest a fun and successful event for everyone involved. If you have special needs, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate them.
In our continued effort to lessen our environmental impact, vendor registration for 2017 will be paperless. If you have any questions, or need assistance with the registration process, please contact the festival coordinator Ellie Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-329-3621.